Sunday, July 2, 2017

The week that was....NINETEEN through TWENTY SIX

Sometimes the days are hard and sometimes they are even harder. You know the ones where you just don't want to get out of bed. I feel like that is what it has been like lately. It is been so long since my last blog post.

I have so many thoughts, fears, hopes and goals floating around in my head lately. I just don't know if I am Arthur or Martha or R2D2.

Too many questions, not enough answers lately.

Recently I found out that I have zero good gut bacteria and an overgrowth of bad bacteria with a parasite thrown in for good measure. I am seeing an Integrative GP in Manly to try to sort things out - as this kind of gut is apparently not good and will take a lot of hard work to get it back to "normal".

In my initial appointment I was totally overwhelmed with information I had blurred vision. It took a few weeks to come to terms with what has to be done. First step was to get rid of the parasite - the antibiotics were so awful I was extremely unwell for the whole ten days.

I can't even talk about work - it SUX. The End. But I have goals and plans for the next six months - get my gut sorted and complete my Project Management certification.

I think that is it for now.

Anyone got anything uplifting to share?





{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment